TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITION
1. Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that The Pretty Sweaty Stuff may alter the information on its web site from time to time. The Pretty Sweaty Stuff shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. The Pretty Sweaty Stuff does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. The Pretty Sweaty Stuff exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
2. Access to and use of this site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To the extent that access, or use of this site would be deemed illegal by governing law, such access or use is prohibited. BY VISITING ANY AREA ON THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions and any modifications hereto as permitted below, The Pretty Sweaty Stuff grants you permission to access this website.
3. Materials on this site (including those streamed or downloaded from the site), including but not limited to software, images, text, graphics, music, videos, logos and trademarks, along with the overall "look and feel" of the site (collectively referred to as the "Material"), are owned or licensed by The Pretty Sweaty Stuff and are protected under various intellectual property laws.
CLASSES, COURSES WORKSHOPS & EVENTS:
1. The Pretty Sweaty Stuff reserves the right to refuse admission to the studio.
2. Bookings are made subject to The Pretty Sweaty Stuff 's right to alter the programme or teaching staff as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
3. If the class, workshop, course or event has to be interrupted or abandoned, no money will be refunded.
4. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of management and teacher/workshop leader.
5. The Pretty Sweaty Stuff's timetable may be subject to change, and will do our best to inform all students
6. Class passes purchased are for the sole use of the purchaser and may not be transferred from the person for whom they are purchased to any other group or individual. Bookings are nontransferable.
7. NO REFUNDS will be issued unless The Pretty Sweaty Stuff must cancel a class or workshop at the last minute, or, you are given a doctors note.
8. Class passes may be used for regular drop-in classes, but they may not be used on workshops, events, teacher trainings or courses.
9. By purchasing class passes, you acknowledge/agree to the expiry date shown under the prices.
In addition, you acknowledge and accept that the class pass packages may change from time to time. However, if you have purchased the class pass before the new change, then The Pretty Sweaty Stuff will honour the original price you purchased the class passes for.
10. Offers may be given mid-month, no discount or refunds will be available for those who have purchased class passes at original price.
11. You will listen and respect you body and will back off if you experience pain/discomfort. You assume full responsibility for any and all risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which may incur through participation. By participating in the class and signing the waiver form, you release The Pretty Sweaty Stuff, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property.
12. You will make the teacher aware of any medical conditions or physical limitations before class. By participating in the class and signing the waiver form, your signature verifies that you have my doctor's approval to participate.
13. If you think you may be pregnant, it is important that you let The Pretty Sweaty Stuff know. It is not recommended to practise yoga before 13 weeks and so The Pretty Sweaty Stuff will discourage, and will not take responsibility for those who are pregnant and choose to attend a non-pregnancy yoga class.
14. Children under the age of 16 will not be allowed to participate in class without written consent/parent or guardian present. In the event of a child being granted into class, The Pretty Sweaty Stuff will not use physical adjustments on the child.
15. By participating in class held by The Pretty Sweaty Stuff, you are consenting that any images taken in or around the studio can be used for marketing purposes, unless you have stated otherwise.